[Bese-devel] tal:dolist

Waldo Rubinstein waldo at trianet.net
Thu Sep 22 21:41:42 UTC 2005

Your email awakened a couple of questions for me:

1) Where can I find more documentation on TAL? Is this only for UCW?
I used TAL before with Zope (Python) framework. Is it the same?
2) I've seen postings using a different syntax for generating HTML
code from within UCW (YACLML) instead of TAL. Which is the preferred
or recommended method? Is there actually a productivity/performance/
reason for using one over the other?

Thanks,
Waldo