[Bese-devel] UCW Wiki?

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Tue Sep 20 17:25:22 UTC 2005

Mac Chan <emailmac at gmail.com> writes:

> Wouldn't it be nice if we can setup a wiki for ucw and consolidate all
> the FAQ's and tutorials, etc all in one place?

yes, it would be a great idea. i'm currently (thanks to drew's
tech.coop) setting up a dedicated server for (among other things)
ucw. my plans for this server are:

1) ucw wiki (using cliki or some such)

that said, look at http://lisp.tech.coop/index and read this:

This Wiki will be morphing into a Common Lisp web programmers
resource, mostly related to UncommonWeb? and Lisp on Lines. Check back
for details.

-- Drew Crampsie

so i think there's already a place for a ucw wiki (even though i
haven't started doing anything with that).

2) public (world writable) ucw darcs repo (this may or may not be doable)

3) public ucw examples and admin install with open slime port (so the
   code for the ucw instance will be editable by people).

#2 and #3 would be really cool but in order to be acceptable would
have to be put onto their own xen hosts ... we'll see.

> Thoughts?

the sooner the better.