[Bese-devel] UCW Demos (hopefully one last bug report)

Waldo Rubinstein waldo at trianet.net
Mon Sep 19 01:51:14 UTC 2005

Marco/Vladimir et al,

Thank you all for the support in trying to get the demo apps working
(at least for me). With the latest darcs version I downloaded
tonight, _almost_ all the demo apps worked perfectly.

The only problem I now encountered was with the form upload example.
When I select a file to upload and click on the "post file" button,
the browser gets stuck waiting for the server (UCW) to respond.
However, nothing happens on the console, so I don't know what's
happening.

Then, when I start a new UCW session and instead click on the
"regular post" button, it seems to do something and comes back with a
blank screen that just says "Header Value". From that point forward,
whenever I click on any of the demo apps, I get an error screen with
"value "" is not of the expected type STRUCTURE." and I have to start
a new UCW session in order to do anything with the demo apps again.

Any ideas again?

Thanks,
Waldo