[Bese-devel] Checkboxes and yaclml

Asbjørn Bjørnstad asbjxrn at bjxrnstad.net
Sun Sep 18 14:52:44 UTC 2005

I want to put a checkbox in a form, but have not managed to grok the
way ucw/yaclml
works together. Does anyone have any example usage?

I tried making a checkbox-field like below based on the text-field
code, which I
admit was is just a vain hope that some magic would get a t/nil value
into the
checkbox field. But alas, it did not work.

(defclass checkbox-field (form-element)
   ()
   (:metaclass standard-component-class))

(defmethod render-on ((res response) (field checkbox-field))
   (<ucw:input :type "checkbox" :class "ucw-checkbox-field" :accessor
(client-value field)))

--
   -asbjxrn