[Bese-devel] UCW Wiki?

Mac Chan emailmac at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 23:01:57 UTC 2005

This mailing list is quite active now and I see quite a bit of new
people joining.

Wouldn't it be nice if we can setup a wiki for ucw and consolidate all
the FAQ's and tutorials, etc all in one place?

Also, I'd imagine that Marco wouldn't have much time for all the
questions so maybe some of the seasoned ucw hackers can help answering
questions and writing tips and whatnot.

Here are some of the potential topics we can put in the wiki:

compatibility for different CL implementations and OSes (sbcl cmcul
openmcl mcl lispworks clisp allegro + win32 linux freebsd osx)

A cookbook - how to do session management, logins, file upload, form
manipulation, form validation, db backend, etc etc.

Setting up different backends - modlisp + apache, allegroserve,
araneida, modproxy.

How to deploy ucw and more.

Thoughts?