[Bese-devel] Parenscript ASDF-INSTALL not cooperating with UCW...

Jeremy Shute shutej at crazilocks.com
Sun Sep 18 04:49:32 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've run the gauntlet several times now, setting up Uncommon Web.  This
time I finally got through to a loading examples page.  (Boy, it'll be
nice when UCW is ASDF-INSTALL'able...)

Speaking of ASDF-INSTALL, doing a Darcs checkout on ucw_dev, I get:

component :PARENSCRIPT not found, required by #<SYSTEM "ucw" #x6447E6E>
   [Condition of type ASDF:MISSING-DEPENDENCY]

...but the parenscript.asd is right alongside the rest of the systems
(puri, rfc2388, iterate...)

Do I need a special version, or is this an out-of-sync with parenscript?

Jeremy

GPG PUBLIC KEY: 0xA2B36CE5