[Bese-devel] Introduction and questions...

Henrik Hjelte henrik.hjelte at poboxes.com
Thu Nov 10 14:30:47 UTC 2005

On tor, 2005-11-10 at 04:15 -0800, Drew Crampsie wrote:
> I can't recommend dojo enough...  ,they've implemented CLOS style method
> combination, a decent inheritance system, and a much cleaner event
> mechanism. IMO the best js library around (pun intended). Also, beyond
> the AJAX stuff, there is a widget library that can't be beat.

Couldn't agree more, dojo is great!

> I plan on releasing my Dojo+ucw+lol stuff, just as soon as i find our
> where all the memory is going (memory usage swells after a day of usage
> and eventually kills sbcl. bad code somewhere).
>
> drewc

Why not release it to the darcs repository and have some more eyes on
the bugs? I am currently  building my own stuff around dojo, which seems
like a waste of human energy. But I really need it now, that's why.

ucw+parenscript+dojo could be a killer. Especially with a little
community!

/Henrik Hjelte