[Bese-devel] Mistakes in FiveAM documentation

Dirk Gerrits dirk at dirkgerrits.com
Fri Sep 17 17:42:37 UTC 2004

Hi.

I just ASDF-installed FiveAM and read the documentation that comes with
it.  I think the ideas behind FiveAM are really nice, and I'm looking
forward to using it.  However, I have two problems with the document.

Firstly, I noticed quite a few spelling mistakes in the document.  I've
attached a patch that should correct them.

Secondly, the document refers to the "function documentation" for more
info, but I don't know where to find it.

Kind regards,

Dirk Gerrits