[Bese-devel] Mistakes in FiveAM documentation

marco mb at bese.it
Fri Sep 17 23:31:32 UTC 2004

Dirk Gerrits <dirk at dirkgerrits.com> writes:

> Firstly, I noticed quite a few spelling mistakes in the document.  I've
> attached a patch that should correct them.

much abliged.

> Secondly, the document refers to the "function documentation" for more
> info, but I don't know where to find it.

most of the functions, macros and classes in FiveAM have (relativly)
detailed doc strings, i'm pretty sure that's what i was refering
to. Using a recent SLIME it should be pretty easy to get at and
navigate the doc strings.

should that not be enough ask all the question you want, i'll answer
and incorporate the answers into the current documentation.

Forget your perfect offering.