[Bese-devel] Compilation errof for mod_lisp.c

Giannandrea Castaldi g.castaldi at quinary.com
Thu Mar 4 12:26:16 UTC 2004

Hi,
I've installed the mod_lisp2.c in Apache2 without problem. For the
configuration I've added the LoadModule command in the file apache2.conf
(the AddModule command there isn't anymore in Apache2) and now I should
execute 'LispServer 127.0.0.1 3001 "ucw"' but I don't know where type it
(in the file apache2.conf?).
Another question, in the ucw.pdf there is "The id address must be that
of the machine running UnCommon Web and the port must be port UCW is
listening for" but I haven't found how to start ucw.
Thanks for the help.

Giannandrea