[Bese-devel] Compilation errof for mod_lisp.c

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Wed Mar 3 08:03:06 UTC 2004

On Mercoledì, mar 3, 2004, at 08:49 Europe/Rome, Giannandrea Castaldi
wrote:

> Hi,
> I know that this is not an apache mailing list but I've had the
> following error executing the mod_lisp installation (apxs2 -i -c
> mod_lisp.c) for ucw and then maybe someone may help me.
> I'm using Gentoo distribution of Linux with apache-2.0.48-r1. I have
> found apxs2 and not apxs but it's the new version. I haven't found the
> command httpd to verify the dynamic lib support but only the script
> /etc/init.d/apache2 to start it.
> I can anyway pass to apache-1.3.29-r1.

the mod-lisp distributed with ucw is for apache1.X, apache2 has a
completly different API.

macro antoniotti has kindly given me a version of mod_lisp ported to
apache2, however i've never tested it and don't know enough about
apache2 to say how i should be installed. I'm attaching it and if you
manage to get ucw working with it that'd be great.