[Bese-devel] Compilation errof for mod_lisp.c

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Thu Mar 4 13:23:40 UTC 2004

On Giovedì, mar 4, 2004, at 13:26 Europe/Rome, Giannandrea Castaldi
wrote:

> Hi,
> I've installed the mod_lisp2.c in Apache2 without problem. For the
> configuration I've added the LoadModule command in the file
> apache2.conf (the AddModule command there isn't anymore in Apache2)
> and now I should execute 'LispServer 127.0.0.1 3001 "ucw"' but I don't
> know where type it (in the file apache2.conf?).

i just downloaded and installed apache 2.0.48, i ran apxs -i -c
mod_lisp2.c and added this to my httpd.conf (i don't have a file named
apache2.conf):

LoadModule lisp_module modules/mod_lisp2.so

LispServer 127.0.0.1 3001 "ucw"

Then at the bottow of the config file i added:

<LocationMatch "/ucw(.*\.ucw|/admin/|/i18n/)">
   SetHandler lisp-handler
</LocationMatch>

I was then able to start ucw (by loading the run-examples-mod_lisp.lisp
file), and some things worked and some things didn't, the socket
handling code in mod_lisp2 isn't perfect.

--
Marco