[asdf-install-devel] Patch for Windows tar execution

Dan Muller pikdj2002 at sneakemail.com
Wed Nov 28 04:19:51 UTC 2007

Dan Muller writes:

> Gary King writes:
>>
>> I did get your patch (I didn't get the previous one (most
>> likely it ended up in junk and I missed it) but I darcs isn't
>> happy about applying it.
>
> I'm at work right now, so I can't check for sure, but I downloaded my
> version from http://wiki.darcs.net/DarcsWiki/CategoryBinaries only about
> a week ago. So I'm likely running 1.0.9.
>
> ... There's a -u option for "darcs send" which I can try
> tonight when I get home, it apparently generates the patch in a slightly
> different format.

Gary, I resent the patch using the -u option. I also set up a
repository for public access. Try following the link from
http://danm.homelinux.org to my Darcs repository area. Be advised that
this site has a dynamic IP, so occasionally the DNS record won't be
up-to-date. If you have trouble accessing it, wait a little while and
then try again

BTW, another little detail about my testing which I forgot to mention:
I did have to disable MK-DEFSYSTEM support to get the tests to pass.

--
Dan Muller