Deferred warnings broken on SBCL 1.4.7

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Wed May 30 20:44:14 UTC 2018

AFAICT, `UNREIFY-WARNINGS` only `APPLY`s the SBCL constructor to stashed
property list.  So it's only the `REIFY` function that needs fixing.

I'm having a lot of difficulty figuring out exactly how to do the
conditional compilation, though, because of ticklish issues about when,
exactly code is being evaluated, read, etc.