Fixing deferred warnings on SBCL 1.4.7+

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Wed May 30 21:39:53 UTC 2018

OK, I have pushed a better solution to gitlab on cl.net, as merge
request 95.

The history of this branch is a little messy, so I will squash-merge it
later.  But I would definitely appreciate other eyes on.

I had hoped to localize the fix, but it was too hard for me -- getting
it right involved excruciatingly complex dealing with evaluation at
read, compile, and load times, and the difference between loading ASDF
as a big single file and as an ASDF system itself.

I'll plan to merge this into master at the end of the week unless I hear
some screams before then.

P.S. I created a milestone for a bug fix release, but mis-named it, and
I don't seem to be able to edit it. 😜

Cheers,