Building from clean on Allegro Windows

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.net
Mon Apr 9 20:35:20 UTC 2018

I just re-tested this on Mac, Linux and Windows, and everything I tried
passed.  So I think we are good to release. I'll have another look at
updating the Changelog.

If anyone out there knows the right tooling for doing that, I'd
appreciate a pointer!  I have been using the ChangeLog mode for emacs,
and some settings seem to disagree with what the Debian format would
like....

Best,