ASDF release candidates

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 20:08:10 UTC 2017

There's a weird bug in ASDF 3.3 that causes UIOP to be invalidated
when used in defsystem-depends-on, so that CFFI to be always
recompiled. Working on it.

But still going through the previous list of failures.

More fixes:
cl-autorepo https://github.com/billstclair/cl-autorepo/pull/1
(run-shell-command)
cl-blapack https://github.com/blindglobe/cl-blapack/pull/8
(system-definition-pathname)
trivial-shell https://github.com/gwkkwg/trivial-shell/pull/11 (bad
package sb-threads)
cl-bson https://github.com/EuAndreh/cl-BSON/pull/1 (clear-system in perform)
cl-cuda https://github.com/takagi/cl-cuda/pull/88 (missing
mark-operation-done, clear-system)
cl-gists https://github.com/Rudolph-Miller/cl-gists/pull/5
(clear-system in perform)
cl-python https://github.com/metawilm/cl-python/pull/21 (lots of small issues)
cl-secure-read https://github.com/mabragor/cl-secure-read/pull/2
(using operate instead of dependencies, what more with :force t)
cl-tasukete https://github.com/gos-k/cl-tasukete/pull/3 (clear-system
in perform)
cl-textmagic https://github.com/trumae/cl-textmagic/pull/2
(clear-system in perform)
cl-weather-jp https://github.com/fukamachi/cl-weather-jp/pull/1
f2cl (massive refactoring from asdf1 to asdf3, sent by mail to Raymond Toy)

More that now build for me:
cl-bunny
cl-custom-hash-table
cl-gpu
cl-iconv
cl-indeterminism
cl-inotify
cl-ledger
cl-libssh2 (though sent https://github.com/alxchk/cl-libssh2/pull/6)
cl-yaclyaml

Can you tell I'm procrastinating on important things?

I have not yet begun to procrastinate