ASDF release candidates

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 00:51:57 UTC 2017

More progress. Almost there. Hopefully we can get things fixed in the
next Quicklisp release or two; and then reevaluate the compatibility
of ASDF 3.3 (that I have also improved).

Non-essential fixes to:
cl-containers, metatilities-base, metatilities, moptilities, sent to gwking
folio2 https://github.com/mikelevins/folio2/pull/2

Work for me:
cserial-port
datafly-test
foreign-array
glkit (sb-cga)
hemlock.base (iolib)
hemlock.clx (iolib)
hemlock.tty (iolib)
lambdalite
linedit

Fixes to:
cxml-rng (send by mail to david lichteblau)
jwacs-tests https://github.com/chumsley/jwacs/pull/2
(system-definition-pathname)
lol-re https://github.com/mabragor/lol-re/pull/4 (load-system in perform)
defmacro-enhance https://github.com/mabragor/defmacro-enhance/pull/5
(load-system in perform)
dexador https://github.com/fukamachi/dexador/pull/32 (clear-system in perform)
metacopy, metacopy-with-contextl email to Attila and Gary (load-op in perform)

Plain broken:
lisp-binary -- it's doing lower-level stuff than I care to debug, not
obviously asdf fault.
lisp-executable -- does forbidden stuff with ASDF internals that I'm
not going to support; ASDF has program-op that is supported instead.

I still haven't inspected the spurious rebuilds of uiop that happened
in some contexts. It might be due to my alternating between
quicklisp-enabled and quicklisp-disabled contexts, which might somehow
create cycles?

Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
        — Dale Carnegie