weirdness with compile-op and retry restart

Attila Lendvai attila at lendvai.name
Fri Jul 21 20:05:18 UTC 2017

> Would you perchance be using deferred-warnings?

yes.

i asked myself: what exactly (asdf:enable-deferred-warnings-check)
does? i couldn't answer. then i didn't find anything in the manual,
and a brief inspection of the code also didn't satisfy my
curiosity... so, i guess i'll just turn it off then... :)

thanks for the info,

--
• attila lendvai
• PGP: 963F 5D5F 45C7 DFCD 0A39