read-depend branch is ready for another review...

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.net
Fri Jul 14 16:20:45 UTC 2017

On 7/14/17 Jul 14 -11:17 AM, Faré wrote:
> 1- At the end of find-system, the methods on additional-input-files
> should go now that you use the convenience methods, shouldn't they?
> 2- now that you invalidate the cache for input-files, shouldn't you
> put the append *inside* the with-asdf-cache? Or would that fail?

I'll get on those.

1. what's in FIND-SYSTEM is accessors to %ADDITIONAL-INPUT-FILES, not
ADDITIONAL-INPUT-FILES and the former has setters as well as getters, so
I wasn't sure I could use ADDITIONAL-INPUT-FILES.  I'll check.
2.  I'll fix this, thanks.

I'm going to push the first 2 commits into plan, since that's where they
belong, also.

More soon