read-depend branch is ready for another review...

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 16:17:31 UTC 2017

1- At the end of find-system, the methods on additional-input-files
should go now that you use the convenience methods, shouldn't they?
2- now that you invalidate the cache for input-files, shouldn't you
put the append *inside* the with-asdf-cache? Or would that fail?

If you wish to examine a granfalloon, just remove the skin of a toy
balloon. — Bokonon