Just pushed 3.1.7.26: RUN-PROGRAM extensions

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.net
Sun Sep 25 22:45:54 UTC 2016

I have just pushed 3.1.7.26, which features merge of Elias Pipping's
extensive re-engineering of UIOP:RUN-PROGRAM, and addition of
UIOP:LAUNCH-PROGRAM.  Thanks to Elias for an enormous amount of work.

Thanks also to Faré for his extensive reviewing, to Daniel Kochmanski
for his extensive work on UIOP (and apologies for my inability to figure
out how to put an accent properly in his name!).

RUN-PROGRAM has changed quite a bit, and whenever we move to a new
release, I propose to bump to 3.2, to make it easier for people to
detect these extensions.

Best,
Robert