Test results

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 14:11:28 UTC 2016

I don't currently have access to a Windows development machine or to
an old SBCL, so can't help with that.

I violated your moratorium to push a trivial refactoring and docstring cleanup,
as suggested by the discussion with Daniel K.

PS: my take from Daniel K's patch is that we need to *eagerly* rather
than *lazily* register the preloaded systems as loaded (including
action-already-done-p bit) for the sake of already-loaded-systems and
the function require-system that depends on it.

Democracy is but government of the busy, by the bully, for the bossy.
       — Arthur Seldon, "The Dilemma of Democracy"