Test results

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.net
Tue Sep 13 13:16:30 UTC 2016

On 9/13/16 Sep 13 -2:50 AM, Elias Pipping wrote:

>> > The last time I checked SBCL 1.3.9 (really a candidate for release), it
>> > failed because of some pathname-printing code. Passes for me now on Mac
>> > and Linux.
> That was a regression that they fixed prior to the 1.3.9 release, fortunately. I just wanted to point out here that so far rather old sbcl releases worked perfectly well and now they don’t. Might be worth investigating what changed.

Do you have any error logs you could post?  For example to launchpad?

WRT mkcl, I'm going to let this slide.  I am already tracking it from
git, which I don't do for most other implementations.x I can't afford
the complexity of tracking multiple git repositories.  According to the
page at common-lisp.net, the gitlab repository is the official one, so I
will stick to that.

So my understanding of what needs investigation is:

1. What's going on with the new Windows failures.

2. What's going on with the newly introduced issues on older versions of
SBCL.

Best,