Recent disappearance of asdf:bundle-system.

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Sun Sep 11 12:12:34 UTC 2016

Hey,

now all MKCL tests pass as expected. I've also disabled load-bundle-op
as a default option (seems like a MKCL bug):

https://gitlab.common-lisp.net/asdf/asdf/merge_requests/11

The issue with the system modules is caused by a muss in the systems
definitions of MKCL. Namely asd files are bogus – for instance there is
(repeated) cmp.asd definition in contrib/ directory pointing and cmp.a
file, but the latter isn't present there. `locate-system' takes the
cmp.asd from the contrib/ directory and can't inject proper module. I've
disabled for mkcl find-system check, but mkcl will fail, if any asd
system has "cmp" in `:depends-on' (and this is not a regression, it was
like this before and is a problem with mkcl asd files).

Long story short – everything is as fine as was before this "wave of
change".

Best regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Kochmański ;; aka jackdaniel | Poznań, Poland
TurtleWare - Daniel Kochmański      | www.turtleware.eu

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi