How to fix arnesi:clean-op.

73budden . budden73 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 19:49:06 UTC 2016

>> 3. Am I right that bug with incorrect system definition which loads
>> "successfully" is not fixed yet? Touching the source would help to
>> work around it.
>>
>  But yes, if you have a bug in your .asd file, it's a bug.

I mean just the following known bug in asdf:
; file wrong-system.asd
(defsystem :wrong-system :components
 (:some-trash)
)
; EOF

This is SBCL 1.3.4, an implementation of ANSI Common Lisp.
* (require 'asdf)

("ASDF" "asdf" "UIOP" "uiop")
* (asdf:asdf-version)

"3.1.6"
* (setf asdf:*central-registry* '("c:/clcon/lp/"))

* (asdf:load-system :wrong-system)
While evaluating the form starting at line 1, column 0
  of #P"c:/clcon/lp/wrong-system.asd":

debugger invoked on a LOAD-SYSTEM-DEFINITION-ERROR ... error while parsing
arguments to DESTRUCTURING-BIND ...

restarts (invokable by number or by possibly-abbreviated name):
  0: [RETRY    ] Retry EVAL of current toplevel form.
  1: [CONTINUE ] Ignore error and continue loading "wrong-system.asd".
  2: [ABORT    ] Abort loading file "wrong-system.asd"

0] 2

* (asdf:load-system :wrong-system)

*