How to fix arnesi:clean-op.

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu May 12 20:18:22 UTC 2016

I remember you mentioning this issue on the mailing-list before, but
couldn't find the bug on launchpad, so I opened this:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/asdf/+bug/1581204

Note that I'm not interested in working on this bug at this point, but
will happily help clean up and merge a patch that you'd submit.

Those who are afraid to take the next step will have wasted their entire
previous journey. — Baron von Richthofen