ASDF 3.1.7.43 is 3.2 release candidate

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 22:34:17 UTC 2016

OK, so apparently:
* make-operation: You need an updated iolib for further tests as this
causes a lot of errors :-(
* make-operation: eco, prove need to use make-operation (sent bug
reports). Many systems use prove.
https://github.com/eudoxia0/eco/issues/1
https://github.com/fukamachi/prove/issues/35
* the uffi-tests bug is probably due to the update in cffi — dunno
whether it's addressed upstream or not. If not, it needs be reported.
Another package complains about an old uffi, so, maybe try to update
uffi?
* the failures to locate some .so's might or might not be due to the
CFFI update.
* make-operation: cl-protobufs had the bug, it was fixed already, but
not yet in ql; no system in ql uses it so no need to update for now
but if you do we can check that nothing else breaks.
* make-operation: error in lambda-reader-8bit is my fault. Fixed.
* Warning in uiop is my fault. Fixed.

PS: For redirecting the output of subprocesses, you can't just
redirect a lisp stream; the Lisp process itself must be started with
its outputs properly redirected. You can start the building Lisp
process with e.g. (uiop:run-program (lisp-invocation:lisp-invocation
...) :output my-logfile-pathname :error-output :output :input nil)

Resentment is like taking poison and waiting for the other person to die.
       — Malachy McCourt