ASDF 3.1.7.43 is 3.2 release candidate

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Mon Dec 26 20:02:29 UTC 2016

Results are coming, these lisps are ready:

    ccl-1.10-r16196-f96-linux-x86
    cmu-snapshot-2016-12__21b_unicode_-linux-x86
    sbcl-1.3.12-linux-x86

The following report is the part of the diff including only results where new version fails:
https://common-lisp.net/project/cl-test-grid/asdf/asdf-diff-54.html

As we can see, other systems than asdf-systems-connections fails with the
" OPERATION instances must only be created through MAKE-OPERATION." too.
This error constitures the majority of failures.

To make it easier seeing other errors, the next report filters out the
" OPERATION instances must only be created through MAKE-OPERATION."
and leaves only other errors:
https://common-lisp.net/project/cl-test-grid/asdf/asdf-diff-55.html

Notable are the cl-python failure, the "Unknown CFFI type (:STRUCT TUNION1)" error,
the "Component CLSQL-UFFI-SYSTEM::UFFI does not match version 2.0, required by #<SYSTEM "clsql-uffi">"

Best regards,
- Anton