ASDF 3.1.7.43 is 3.2 release candidate

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Thu Dec 29 04:31:42 UTC 2016

Sorry, didn't have time to re-run with updated libraries yet - plan to do it in coming days.

27.12.2016, 01:34, "Faré" <fahree at gmail.com>:
> OK, so apparently:
> * make-operation: You need an updated iolib for further tests as this
> causes a lot of errors :-(
> * make-operation: eco, prove need to use make-operation (sent bug
> reports). Many systems use prove.
> https://github.com/eudoxia0/eco/issues/1
> https://github.com/fukamachi/prove/issues/35
> * the uffi-tests bug is probably due to the update in cffi

Yes, maybe - it didn't fail before we updated cffi

>                                                                                          — dunno
> whether it's addressed upstream or not. If not, it needs be reported.
> Another package complains about an old uffi, so, maybe try to update
> uffi?
> * the failures to locate some .so's might or might not be due to the
> CFFI update.
> * make-operation: cl-protobufs had the bug, it was fixed already, but
> not yet in ql; no system in ql uses it so no need to update for now
> but if you do we can check that nothing else breaks.
> * make-operation: error in lambda-reader-8bit is my fault. Fixed.
> * Warning in uiop is my fault. Fixed.
>
> PS: For redirecting the output of subprocesses, you can't just
> redirect a lisp stream; the Lisp process itself must be started with
> its outputs properly redirected. You can start the building Lisp
> process with e.g. (uiop:run-program (lisp-invocation:lisp-invocation
> ...) :output my-logfile-pathname :error-output :output :input nil)

I doubt I will do it soon: I need process ID of the child process, uiop:run-program doesn't support this.
Also I'm not sure passing output file will work reliably on all platforms.