How would I get a list of Common Lisp source files from a system

Christian Schafmeister chris.schaf at verizon.net
Sun Mar 22 03:09:18 UTC 2015

Sorry about that.   I guess I don’t need to go into all of the detail.

I need a list of every source file that is built when I say (asdf:load-system :clasp-cleavir).
I need the source files from every system :clasp-cleavir recursively depends on.  I need them all in order of how they are built to build the :clasp-cleavir system.

I tried this recipe but it only gives me the source files in the :clasp-cleavir system.

(mapcar 'asdf:component-pathname
     (asdf::required-components :clasp-cleavir :keep-component 'asdf:cl-source-file))

Thanks,

.Chris.