How would I get a list of Common Lisp source files from a system

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 08:06:37 UTC 2015

On Sat, Mar 21, 2015 at 11:09 PM, Christian Schafmeister
<chris.schaf at verizon.net> wrote:
> I need a list of every source file that is built when I say (asdf:load-system :clasp-cleavir).
> I need the source files from every system :clasp-cleavir recursively depends on.  I need them all in order of how they are built to build the :clasp-cleavir system.
>
> I tried this recipe but it only gives me the source files in the :clasp-cleavir system.
>
> (mapcar 'asdf:component-pathname
>      (asdf::required-components :clasp-cleavir :keep-component 'asdf:cl-source-file))

(mapcar 'asdf:component-pathname
    (asdf::required-components "clasp-cleavir" :keep-component
'asdf:cl-source-file :other-systems t))

Sorry that's not very well documented. There are notable instances of
use of this function in asdf/bundle.lisp.

A mathematician is a machine for converting coffee into theorems.
[A co-mathematician is a machine for converting cotheorems into fee.]