Release plan for asdf

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.net
Tue Jun 9 01:00:12 UTC 2015

On 6/8/15 Jun 8 -6:28 PM, Faré wrote:
>> Running on Linux x64 with these implementations:
>> ccl clisp sbcl ecl ecl_bytecodes cmucl allegro lispworks mkcl abcl allegromodern
>>
>> It passes all tests [...]
>>
> As for upgrade tests, I have the following failures:
> * clisp won't upgrade from 3.0.1 anymore, but that's OK because it
> comes with 3.0.2.26. Actually, trying again, it passes. Dunno why it
> failed at first.
> * cmucl won't upgrade at all; this is a known bug with its CLOS
> implementation since the early ASDF 3 days. Disabling upgrade.

Sounds good.  What's the bug, BTW?  Is it something we can FMAKUNBOUND
our way around, or is it just hopeless?

Thanks for rechecking this.

I just finished my Linux checks and they all passed.  I will re-run,
however, now that you modified the tests one more time.  I'll also run
the upgrade tests overnight.

With luck, Dave's Windows tests will come back passing, and we can
release tomorrow.

cheers,