Release plan for asdf

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 23:28:19 UTC 2015

> Running on Linux x64 with these implementations:
> ccl clisp sbcl ecl ecl_bytecodes cmucl allegro lispworks mkcl abcl allegromodern
>
> It passes all tests [...]
As for upgrade tests, I have the following failures:
* clisp won't upgrade from 3.0.1 anymore, but that's OK because it
comes with 3.0.2.26. Actually, trying again, it passes. Dunno why it
failed at first.
* cmucl won't upgrade at all; this is a known bug with its CLOS
implementation since the early ASDF 3 days. Disabling upgrade.
* lispworks won't load 3.0.3, which had a bug, so I disabled that, and
otherwise it passes the upgrade test.

Did I mention that XCL now can't load ASDF anymore? Not that XCL ever
mattered but as an experiment in portability. Goodbye, XCL!

Imitation is the sincerest of flattery. — Charles Caleb Colton