Release plan for asdf

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 19:57:49 UTC 2015

> The only blocker I have right now is testing on Windows. The tests pass
> for me on all the implementations I have on both Linux and Mac OS X.
>
> As far as implementations, I don't have clasp, mkcl, Genera, Corman, or
> ECL, and my clisp is woefully old.  But other than that I have pretty
> good coverage.
>
> I'm hoping we can get some Windows tests from Dave Cooper, and if those
> come through clean, we can release 3.1.5.

Running on Linux x64 with these implementations:
ccl clisp sbcl ecl ecl_bytecodes cmucl allegro lispworks mkcl abcl allegromodern

It passes all tests, though test-program.script is flaky on mkcl due
to mkcl sometimes warning about killing a thread on exit. (JCB: How do
I disable this warning?)

Anton, can you run cl-test-grid with the latest ASDF 3.1.4.13 from master?

Faré's Second Law of Dissent: I am Right, whence it follows that
all who disagree with me are either (1) evil, (2) stupid or (3) crazy.
(The alternatives are not mutually exclusive.)
This universal law is valid for all values of "me", including "you".