Finding all the systems that subclass

Javier Olaechea pirata at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 23:41:06 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm trying to find all the systems that use a particular subclass of
system. The goal is that through that mechanism they signal/register
themselves as modules of another system. In order to list all such modules
I though map-systems would do the trick:

(remove-if #'null
           (let (results)
             (asdf:map-systems (lambda (system)
                                 (when (stumpwm-module-p system)
                                   (setf results (cons system results)))))
             results))

However it appears map-systems only works on when the system *definition*
has been loaded (is that the proper term?). Is there a way to load all the
system definitions in asdf's path? (That is according to *source-registry*
and *central-registry*)

Cheers,
  Javier
--
"I object to doing things that computers can do." — Olin Shivers