ECL test failures

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.net
Mon Aug 31 14:31:47 UTC 2015

I just ticketed four new ASDF test failures on Mac with the ECL 16.0.0
version that I got from Daniel Kochmanski....

Looks to me like there may be some unhappiness with Apple's compiler,
and there may be some issues with temporary file handling.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/asdf/+bug/1490585
https://bugs.launchpad.net/asdf/+bug/1490587
https://bugs.launchpad.net/asdf/+bug/1490588
https://bugs.launchpad.net/asdf/+bug/1490589

Also on Mac OS X I am getting many warnings that look like this:

/Users/rpg/lisp/asdf/build/fasls/ecl-16.0.0-unknown-macosx-x64/asdf/build/asdf.c:11316:1:
warning: control reaches end of non-void function [-Wreturn-type]

I'd love to have these resolved before making a 3.1.6...

Cheers,