[asdf-devel] Make the CL syntax predictable

Robert P. Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Tue Mar 18 12:44:45 UTC 2014

As a personal request, let's table this discussion for now.

This issue is too complex, and the related proposals have too many
ramifications to push it into the impending release.

I appreciate your enthusiasm for the discussion, and I apologize for
trying to shut you down.

Unfortunately, right now I don't have enough cycles to devote to the
issue, and to getting the next release made.  I had an enormous work
deadline late last night, and another tomorrow.

Every minute I spend on this discussion comes out of a very small pool
of minutes to address the remaining issues that *must* be resolved
before the new release.  So no matter what happens, we'll have to spin
this conversation back up when I am able to attend to it again.

Again, I apologize; I simply must impose some priorities or I won't
provide the services that ASDF requires.

Thanks,