[asdf-devel] Make the CL syntax predictable

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 05:02:40 UTC 2014

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 12:16 AM, Anton Vodonosov <avodonosov at yandex.ru> wrote:
> Hi Fare, sorry for the long reply.
>
> Will do it, but was a bit overloaded recently by work and personal tasks,
> + was running tests for quicklisp 2014-03-17 and ABCL 1.3.0
>
> Is you request still actual - standard-syntax branch (commit 2c1107)?

Dear Anton,

I've since started hacking again and am now in the middle of various
hacks, sorry about that. I'll tell you when the branch is ready.

Free Will: decisions are determined by processes located in individual brains
and unpredictable by either same or other individuals. God-given souls, pixie
dust, (quantum) non-determinism, mystic animal spirits and other magic
sources of "free will" need not apply.