[asdf-devel] Make the CL syntax predictable

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 09:10:16 UTC 2014

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 12:16 AM, Anton Vodonosov <avodonosov at yandex.ru> wrote:
> Hi Fare, sorry for the long reply.
>
> Will do it, but was a bit overloaded recently by work and personal tasks,
> + was running tests for quicklisp 2014-03-17 and ABCL 1.3.0
>
> Is you request still actual - standard-syntax branch (commit 2c1107)?

Actually, it's now branch fare-3.1, commit d615e7fb.

Faré's Second Law of Dissent: I am Right, whence it follows that
all who disagree with me are either (1) evil, (2) stupid or (3) crazy.
(The alternatives are not mutually exclusive.)
This universal law is valid for all values of "me", including "you".