[asdf-devel] Make the CL syntax predictable

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Fri Mar 14 02:07:26 UTC 2014

The tests on 3.1.0.94 have completed.

No regressions detected, here is the report:
http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-test-grid/asdf/asdf-diff-37.html

The only failure is teepeedee2, which fails because of its own problem
- it includes in its source code libraries like babel, incompatible
with babel from quicklisp.

The lisps tested:
 abcl-1.2.0-fasl42-linux-x86
 abcl-1.2.1-fasl42-linux-x86
 ccl-1.9-f96-linux-x86
 clisp-2.49-unix-x86
 cmu-snapshot-2014-01__20e_unicode_-linux-x86
 ecl-13.5.1-unknown-linux-i686-bytecode
 ecl-13.5.1-unknown-linux-i686-lisp-to-c
 sbcl-1.1.11-linux-x86

I am now preparing to test the patch. Fare, you say on the lates
SBCL, therefore I have build sbcl-1.1.16. Will test on it.

Best regards,
- Anton