[Asdf-devel] minimakefile branch

Kambiz Darabi darabi at m-creations.net
Thu Jul 24 14:49:02 UTC 2014

Hi Faré,

do you think it is now obsolete to create a test git repo which contains
the dependencies as git subtrees?

There is probably a small value in having a repo with versions of the
dependencies which are known to work. But I'm not sure about the
trade-off of having an additional repo.

Sorry that I didn't get around creating that repo earlier but I will
have some time during the next week and could do so, if deemed
necessary.

Cheers

Kambiz