[Asdf-devel] minimakefile branch

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 01:01:59 UTC 2014

I hadn't tested the minimakefile branch with quicklisp, so of course
it wasn't working. Fixed. All you need to bootstrap the asdf-tools is
a recent quicklisp (and possibly removing antique cl-ppcre packages
from debian that might take precedence).

I just realized that with quicklisp, asdf:load-system seems to load
already-installed quicklisp packages, but not install new ones, for
which you need ql:quickload. Xach, is that on purpose?

I'll start exercising as soon as I'm into shape.