[Asdf-devel] request for test: experimental-submodules branch

Robert P. Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Tue Aug 26 16:03:55 UTC 2014

Faré wrote:
>>> Another option: leave it around, but have it default to the ASDF
>>> source tree. Best of both worlds?
>> Yes, that's what I did.  I just pushed a new version of
>> experimental-submodules.  If it looks good, I'll merge it into master
>> and then we can see about merging it into minimakefile...
>>
> Looks good to me.
> One command that helps (and that you can put in your Makefile for debugging):
>
> ./bin/asdf-builder re '(uiop:writeln (sort
> (alexandria:hash-table-alist asdf::*source-registry*) `string< :key
> `car))'

Thanks.  BTW, isn't my ROOT_DIR definition a good replacement for your
sourceDirectory?  I believe the latter could fail if the Makefile is
invoked from another directory....

Actually, your command shows a challenge with using the full ASDF source
tree: it exposes all the test systems.

I will fix this.

Cheers,