[Asdf-devel] Some ASDF patches

Robert P. Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Tue Aug 5 21:59:47 UTC 2014

Faré wrote:
> Dear Robert,
>
> I have two local branches with these patches. May I merge into master?
>
> The input-string function was added for symmetry while hacking
> cl-launch, though I ended up not using it, to remain compatible with
> older versions of uiop.
>
> The uiop:getenv bug was discovered while fixing cl-launch regressions
> on LispWorks.
>
> The fasl-op thing is what he had discussed before (only minimally
> manually tested).
>
> —♯ƒ • François-René ÐVB Rideau •Reflection&Cybernethics• http://fare.tunes.org
> If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your
> trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month. — Theodore Roosevelt

Hi, Fare -- sorry to be unresponsive.  Some issues with the mailing
lists took all my limited ASDF time budget this weekend.

Please feel free to push your changes.  I just pushed 3.1.3.1 where I
removed the obsolete bundle-op classes, and added documentation as a FAQ
to the manual.

I'm finding the run-program tests fail for me on Mac OS X, on both SBCL
and Allegro (haven't tried other lisps yet), which will probably keep me
from addressing the minimakefile yet AGAIN).  :-(

Cheers,