[Asdf-devel] Some ASDF patches

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 11:09:45 UTC 2014

Dear Robert,

I have two local branches with these patches. May I merge into master?

The input-string function was added for symmetry while hacking
cl-launch, though I ended up not using it, to remain compatible with
older versions of uiop.

The uiop:getenv bug was discovered while fixing cl-launch regressions
on LispWorks.

The fasl-op thing is what he had discussed before (only minimally
manually tested).

If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your
trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month. — Theodore Roosevelt