[asdf-devel] ASDF

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 04:05:23 UTC 2013

On Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 10:00 PM, Robert P. Goldman <rpgoldman at sift.info> wrote:
> I'm hoping to be able to pull in your run-program branch altogether.

Oh, excellent! I just pushed some more documentation on that branch,
together with a slight tweak for *standard-readtable* (the use of
which around reading .asd files was actually postponed until a further
release of ASDF because some systems in Quicklisp were being evil
about modifying the current readtable from inside a .asd file).

> I would like to release 3.0.3 very soon, but need to run the tests on
> the branch, then merge.

I ran all tests for commit 3176b41 on Linux x64 with
export ASDF_TEST_LISPS='ccl clisp sbcl ecl ecl_bytecodes cmucl abcl
allegro allegromodern xcl'
I only tested the trivial changes from there to bfca2e78 with ccl.

Merely having an open mind is nothing; the object of opening the mind,
as of opening the mouth, is to shut it again on something solid.
        — G.K. Chesterton