[asdf-devel] Ready to release?

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 17:37:22 UTC 2013

I tweaked the upgrade to punt more on abcl, and it looks like it's working.
cmucl, on the other hand, is desperately borking on upgrade,
with or without punt.

Apart from that, asdf 3.0.2.28 passes all tests for me on linux,
including upgrade tests (except on cmucl), for
ccl clisp sbcl cmucl allegro allegromodern abcl

I also ran tests (but not upgrade tests yet) successfully for:
ecl ecl_bytecodes lispworks xcl

A few minor patches ago, I also tested that it can be compiled and run
correctly on genera.

I admit I'm growing impatient for a release 3.0.3 of ASDF.

He who refuses to do arithmetic is doomed to talk nonsense.
        — John McCarthy, in his webpage on Progress and Sustainability