[asdf-devel] Ready to release?

Dave Cooper david.cooper at genworks.com
Thu Oct 17 18:33:40 UTC 2013

Results on Windows for 3.0.2.28:
==========================

SBCL 1.1.12:   48 tests pass, 0 fail

CCL 1.10-dev: 48 tests pass, 0 fail

CCL 1.9-r15764: 46 tests pass, 2 fail
    (failing tests: test-bundle.script test-run-program.script)

Allegro CL 9.0 mlisp:  48 tests pass, 0 fail

Allegro CL 9.0 alisp:  48 tests pass, 0 fail

Allegro CL 9.0 mlisp8: 47 tests pass, 1 fail
   (failing test: test-utilities.script)
   Also: Makefile:126: recipe for target `test-lisp' failed.

Allegro CL 9.0 alisp8: 46 tests pass, 2 fail
   (failing tests: test-encodings.script, test-utilities.script)

allegro.text and allegromodern.text attached (for the alisp8 and mlisp8)

Regards,

 Dave

--
My Best,

Dave Cooper, Genworks Support
david.cooper at genworks.com, dave.genworks.com(skype)
USA: 248-327-3253(o), 1-248-330-2979(mobile)
UK: 0191 645 1699