patch for allegro8 (was: Re: [asdf-devel] Ready to release?)

Dave Cooper david.cooper at genworks.com
Fri Oct 18 03:39:54 UTC 2013

Here is a patch to add the allegro 8-bit character executables to the test
cases in run-tests.sh.

Also here is an updated version of my little "run" script (which is to be
used in the parent of the asdf/ directory) which now automatically sets the
executables based on the running OS.

I'm still having intermittent failures of test-encodings.script on
mlisp8.exe, and test-stamp-propogation.script on alisp8.exe. These may be
spurious failures because when I run them with a clean build/ directory,
they seem to pass. If I can get them to fail reliably I will report it
otherwise I don't want to hold up the release because of this.

Best Regards

 Dave

Let's go Tigers!

--
My Best,

Dave Cooper, Genworks Support
david.cooper at genworks.com, dave.genworks.com(skype)
USA: 248-327-3253(o), 1-248-330-2979(mobile)
UK: 0191 645 1699